Monday, September 3, 2007

Lost memories...

I have stopped playing online games for the past 3 months now. I stopped because of much more important things like work, my girlfriend, my family and real life friends.

One of the most unforgettable experience I had with my online gaming career (asides from ~sHiELa1~ of course lol) was taking part on events like RPC 2004-2006, multiple EBs with Leng and her Ninja guild, fighting along side Cross guild, and meeting lots of people, di ko na kayo iisa isahin, sa sobrang dami nyo eh baka abutin ng gazillion pages tong blog post na to hehehe.

Miss you all guys! Hope Makita ko kayo this coming RPC. =)

This is dedicated to all my friends. Love you all.. =) /kis

(This video was shown as the grand prize winner movie last RPC 2006)

(Source: YouTube)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sino si girlfriend?

/gg

Fwitz said...

shempre si onpu XD

Anonymous said...

can i be your boyfriend? xp

Fwitz said...

hahaha paalam ka sa commander ko haha!!

Anonymous said...

aba aba...may kulang sa blog na to hindi ako namention huhuhu iyak na lang ako d pala ako part ng memories mo....


-unknown-

Fwitz said...

heehehe..

My friends know who they are, and so should you XD